If your AirPods aren’t working, don’t worry! Here’s how to fix them. Whether the issue is with one AirPod or both, we’ll help you get them up and running again in no time. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to troubleshoot your AirPods.
Table of Contents
One AirPod Is Not Working How to Fix It?
- If one of your AirPods isn’t working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. First, make sure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that the case has enough power. If they’re not, charge them for at least 15 minutes before continuing.
- Next, check to see any debris in the AirPod or charging case. If there is, use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to brush it away gently.
- If your AirPod still isn’t working, you can try resetting it. To do this, press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15 seconds.
- If none of these things work, you may need to contact Apple for further help.
Why Is One AirPod Not Working?
There could be a few reasons why one of your AirPods is not working. Here are some potential causes:
- The AirPod isn’t charged enough. First, make sure that both AirPods are in their case and that the case itself is charged. Once you charge the case, put both AirPods back in and wait a few minutes.
- There could be something blocking the connection between the AirPod and your iPhone. Ensure that there is nothing in the way, such as dirt or lint, and that the AirPod is firmly inserted into your ear.
- If you’re using an iPhone 7 or later, make sure to turn on Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that the switch is in the green “on” position.
- There might be a software issue with your iPhone or the AirPods themselves. First, try resetting your AirPods by placing them back in their case and holding down the setup button for at least 15 seconds. If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting your iPhone’s network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap “Reset Network Settings.”
- If you’re still having trouble, there might be a hardware issue with one of your AirPods or with the charging case. In this case, you’ll need to contact Apple support for further help.
One AirPod is Not Working But Charged
If one of your AirPods isn’t working, don’t sweat it. Here are a few things you can try to get them back up and running!
- First, check to make sure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that the case has enough charge to power them up. If not, connect the case to a power source and let it charge for a few minutes.
- Once the case is charged, put both AirPods back in and ensure they’re appropriately seated. If one AirPod isn’t sitting flush with the case, it might not charge properly.
- If your AirPods are still not working, try resetting them. To do this, press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15 seconds. This will reset your AirPods and hopefully fix the issue.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact Apple Support for further help.
How To Reset AirPods?
If your left or right AirPod isn’t working, you can reset your AirPods. Here’s how:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Next, tap the “I” icon next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Next, tap Forget This Device, then tap Forget Device to confirm.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the status light flash white.
- Open the lid and make sure that both AirPods are in their case.
- Connect your AirPods to your iOS device and put them in your ears.
You should hear a chime, and then you can use your AirPods as usual. If you’re still having trouble, contact Apple Support.
AirPods Hard Reset Not Working?
If your AirPods aren’t working correctly, a hard reset may be all you need to get them back up and running. Here’s how to do it:
- First, put both AirPods in their charging case and make sure that the lid is closed.
- Then, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds.
- While you’re doing that, you should see the LED light on the front of the case flash white and then red.
- Once the light has turned red, the reset is complete, and you can now open the lid and take out your AirPods.
- Try using them as usual and see if they’re working correctly now. If not, you can try another reset or contact Apple for further assistance.
AirPods Red Light Flashing and Won’t Connect? Here’s the Fix!
One of your AirPods isn’t working, and you don’t know why. It could be that the battery is drained, or there might be a problem with the connection. Whatever the reason, here are some tips on how to fix it.
- First, make sure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that the case has power. If one AirPod is working and the other isn’t, it could be a problem connecting the two.
- Next, try resetting your AirPods. First, go to the “Bluetooth” setting on your iPhone and find the AirPods in the list of devices. Next, tap the “I to” next to the AirPods and select “Forget This Device.”
- Once you’ve done that, put both AirPods back in their case and leave them for a few seconds. After that, open the case and hold down the button on the back for about 15 seconds. This will reset the AirPods and hopefully fix the problem.
- If your AirPods still aren’t working, it’s time to contact Apple Support. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and, if necessary, replace your AirPods.
This article looks at why one AirPod might not be working and what you can do to fix it. I hope this helped, and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.